Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Richersounds.ie - back and operational again

Options
  • 13-08-2003 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭

Just noticed, but www.richersounds.ie is back, with new prices operating from Belfast. Shipping charges seem very cheap too.

Matt

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Ravage

They were never down! You could always order from www.RicherSounds.ie once the richersounds ireland store shut down. Anything you ordered would be completed by the NI store

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Nope, checked two weeks ago and all the stuff I looked at was still at grossly inflated prices (as they hadnt been updated).
    They have now got the product range and prices inline with the UK site.

They also now have a statement about the Dublin shop being closed.

I realise it was never "down", but it wasnt being maintained for that period since the closure.

Matt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Ravage

I ordered stuff a month ago and it was delivered fine

Did you pay the correct price tho? ;)

I was comparing Plasmas on the IE and UK site, range and prices were miles apart.

Matt

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

as far as i can see some of the prices r still hugely inflated, as well as having blatent lies in the description, just happened to check on 1 particular sony product (strdb870) which is in the SOny Centres, and i would assume any other decent retailer for €399, down from the original retail price of €499(as far as i remember im not 100%, so in actual fact richersounds "reduced" price is €90 OVER the original retail price. It was never anything near €699 ( as stated above orignal price was€499) . I'm sure Sony Ireland would be happy to confirm the Past/present retail price for this amp. Plus they are a finished product that Thats hardly value. Im gonna go check some more prices and maybe edit a few bits in later.

http://www.richersounds.ie/asp/index.asp

• Advertisement

Thats pretty crappy, you should mail them (Richer).

Matt

• Registered Users Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭patch

Same with the lx3000 phillips all in one home cinema.

Advertisement