Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea's CL game on TV tonight

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭JohnnyBravo

When is kick off though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭ciano

7.15 I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Excellent a soccer fix early and a chance to see the new look Chelsea in action.

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I might be tempted from the Bill by the possibility of Chelsea
    getting beaten or at least forced to fight for it...! ;)

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by mike65
    I might be tempted from the Bill by the possibility of Chelsea
    getting beaten or at least forced to fight for it...! ;)

it will be the 1st half for me then The Bill. Chelsea aren't good enough to interrupt The Bill

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Originally posted by Mossy Monk
    it will be the 1st half for me then The Bill. Chelsea aren't good enough to interrupt The Bill

As soon as only fools & horses starts, Chelsea has to go off. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭rander00

Chelsea Rule and r gonna win the Premiership this season.

Roll on chelsea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Watched the game and taped the Bill which I watched after.

So did that look like Europes biggest spending club this summer?
    er Nope! But you could see the quality when it shone. Duff was exellent down the left and Johnson at right back looks very confident and composed even when he was caught out he did the right thing. Veron needs to be in the middle as a free agent not stuck out wide.

Like my hair though, they look very thin up front I was supried that JFH did'nt get on the pitch if he's staying....

I'd like to think they won't look so comfortable against Pool after 90 mins on Sunday...

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭ciano

Originally posted by mike65
    they look very thin up front I was supried that JFH did'nt get on the pitch if he's staying....

The arrival of Mutu and possible arrival of Eto'o will give them more options up front. The team also needs time to gel together imo.

I though Duff was fantastic though. Best player on the pitch by some distance! Also thought bridge linked up very well with him on the left. Chelsea arguably have the best left side in the premiership.

Advertisement