Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So, what did you get? Post here!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Originally posted by Sev
    I shall see you there pseudonym.

Welcome to nerd land lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭pseudonym

Originally posted by UbahOne
    Oh trinity...where the fat posh girls of Dublin and fat posh boys of Dublin love to hang! :D

Thanks for that deeply insightful comment, which, if i had been told it earlier, would have greatly influenced my choice of college. Oh to be stereotyped as a "fat posh boy of Dublin" when

a) I'm not fat
    b) I'm not posh
    c) I'm not from Dublin.

But other than that you were right on target. Now **** off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

I see Ubah has found another board besides soccer to demonstrate his immence lack of wit, charm and intellect.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

I see Ubah has found another board besides soccer to demonstrate his immence lack of wit, charm and intellect.

i agree, not even a funny attempt at slag'n the college.............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Originally posted by Sev
    I shall see you there pseudonym.

Shall see you there to Sev, what are you doing? i'm going to be doing engineering

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭Sev

Well, I really meant that I'd see him in the course he's doing, not just the college. I'm doing Theoretical Physics too. But I guess I might see you too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I'm all disappointed now :p anywho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭ella minnow pea

Originally posted by Boston
    seem to remember a little bet that you would beat me a physics, sorry didn't happen, got myself an A1

a1 also :p

soz bout my prickish comments early on da post, i was all hyper n smirnoff iced

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Agent7249

210 :ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 PurplePainter

Grr is there really a prize for finishing school at 16 cos id so get it...

• Advertisement
Advertisement