Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ipod software alternative

Options
  • 13-08-2003 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

Hi does anyone know of better ipod windows software for managing my mp3's onto the ipod.

I know there is one better than musicmatch which i dont find the best anyone know what it is?

Other than that the Ipod Kicks a$$

Cheers

Dwayne

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BattlingCheese

Get Ephpod http://www.ephpod.com/

Using it for nearly a year now and it's brilliant.
    Does everything and has a nice easy to use layout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭MartinHSabag

Check this community
    I'm sure you'll find what the people are using there....:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

I'd recommend XPlay. It integrates 100% into Windows Explorer and lets you drag and drop mp3s into the iPod. I prefer it to EphPod, but xPlay costs $30 while EphPod is free.

MusicMatch is hideous, I agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Xplay is just great, didnt think it was 30Euros? was on a disk that the guy gave me who i bought my ipod off......... Jeez i hope he paid for it...........:D

But its the best software ive used..... very handy reformating tool and factory reset in it.

Sean

Advertisement