Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cocteau Twins- any fans?

Options
  • 13-08-2003 11:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭

Hey someone just gave me a Cd it was so good i had to go out and buy another one, Pink opaque and Victorialand are the ones im in possesion of anyone know what other ones are any use?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Treasure and Head Over Heels are both very good (much better than Victorialand imo).
    Pink Opaque is just a compilation..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭sodiumlightbaby

My favorite is Garlands, but it's quite goth, so it may not be your pint of snakebite....another good one is Heaven or Las Vegas or blue bell knoll...Treasure is good too.........if you like the Cocteaus, you should also check out Dead Can Dance..........amazing band........they have a new compilation cd out at the moment too.......brilliant stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Saint-dotsie

spanglemaker, pearly dew drops drops are on the best ones on that pink album what record are they on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Saint-dotsie

k listening to garlands damn good,

Advertisement