Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

End Of "the Rocky" Era

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭tibilt

^(saw some unfriendly comments about albert and the rocky closing in the thread.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

A whole load of people from here where at the "Final" showing, as I was there and saw them. And I am sure alot more of them will be there this Friday for the FINAL last Rocky.

Jaffer: No prob, was being melodramatic. Sorry if you took me seriously. Truce. *signs paper in Traincarraige (Yes that one)*

there is no FINAL last rocky this friday.after the main films are shown the doors are to be locked and the cinema closed.and anyway, that was the final rocky show.the cast and production crew have all left. and im sorry for assuming no one was there, i was just annoyed that someone insulted albert.overreaction, sorry.

Should be interesting, all the current cast and their minions (meant in the nicest of ways), not being there this Friday. Its in the paper that this coming Friday is the last showing. So no set cast hun, maybe I'll get to play Frankfurter, oh to dream the impossible etc etc...

None of the regular cast (except the ones I call) should show up, I'll just pull people from the audience, so everyone gets abit o' fun. Super. I'm tired of rambling, so-one post something interesting, please.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

So is it on tomorrow or what? There was an article in the Irish times aboot it, but everyone else is saying that it's not on. Can someone tell me what's up? Are the cast not showing or something? Any answers, AT ALL???

its over.last week was its last showing, the week before that was the finale with the cast and whatnot.classic closes its doors forever after veronica guerin shows on friday night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

Alas, for tis true. An age has drawn to a close, bringing with it the curtains over a light that has shone for decades, bearing joy for all. We must weep for the demise of such beauty, yet let the happy memories live on in our hearts...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

I have no memories from the Classic, neither good nor bad. I never got the chance to go. If only I had had more time, I could have organised to stay the night at someone's house and snuck off to the Rocky, but, unfortunately, I didn't. For the rest of you, let the nostalgic posting begin...(Well, WhereIsMyMind started it, the rest of you join in)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Just a note on the classic, the marquee now says "Thank you (something" and "We will miss you"

• Advertisement
Advertisement