Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Single room 20 mins from DCU

Options
  • 13-08-2003 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭

Single room in a house around 20 minutes walk from DCU. House is in excellent condition, just newly done up, only 10 years old. It is in a quiet housing estate, no skangers !

It's a three bedroomed house, the two of us in it are both postgrads and are looking for a professional/postgrad or 4th year.

Rent for the room is 400 euro per month. The room is a standard box room, enough space for a bed & wardrobe(sp?). The rest of the house is spacious, GFCH, cable, front & back gardens, power shower etc. The house as I say is in excellent condition, really really nice.

email gavin at ibe.dcu.ie !

Gav

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭mise_me_fein

I'm doing repeats at the moment but if i pass I'd say I'd be interested. I'm going into 4th in CA if i pass the repeats

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

a copy 'n paste from my other replies.

--
    Thanks for the mail. The house is in Glasnevin Downs, just at the end of griffith avenue (to the right at the bottom of Ballymun road). The room is just a box room as the ad says, enough room for a bed and a table stand, with a wardrobe inbuilt. The rest of the house is quite spacious, very nice, newly done up, very comfortable. We will be showing the place from next monday on & also preference will be given to people looking for a year lease. If you have any work/previous landlord references that would be great. Does this suit ?
    --

Gav

Advertisement