Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private forum request: Liverpool

Options
  • 13-08-2003 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭

Forum: Liverpool
    Aim: To discuss Liverpool football club with the interference of mancs and other non liverpool football fans.
    Private: Yes

Mod: Whoever you choose!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Nope...soz.

Sorry, not getting into this Club Football sub forae... I dont think its a good idea tbh. They'll just be big club love-ins for a while and then die.

Maybe later but I dont think its a good idea right now.

DeV.

ps: that goes for Man U too...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Good decision, it would be quite boring if everone got along with each other. You might find something like this on specific Liverpool websites maybe, I've never really had the inclination to look.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

no harm in asking.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Indeed not... we welcome feedback and suggestions of all kinds. Half of Boards wouldnt be here if it werent for that!

"If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it!" -- Albert Einstein.

Dev.

Advertisement