Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Larp

Options
  • 13-08-2003 12:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭

Hi peops, Brian
    who's running the Role playing games at Vaticon this year has asked me to write a Larp for it, and ya'll never guess what kind I'm doing? 8¬)

Heres the Blurb for the Flyiers

"Its Comander *Cough* sorry, Duke Vimes Birthday. And his Good Wife has been bussy Prepairing a Party to celerbrate.
    Everyone who knows him, should be their. And considering his line of work, thats an Interesting mix. Rumors Abound that Even the Patrician might Attend. So be there, And bring a gift.."

I've got The main plot down, and some of the charactors worked out, but if anyone would like to send me Ideas for either mini plots or Charactor Details then pleas feel free to pm me

Kev.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭EdBanger

Btw please don't post the ideas here, cause if everybody knows em i can't really use em

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

maybe do somehting for Gealcon :)
    as there will be a good few of us at that.
    see the rpg forum for more details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭EdBanger

Would love to but don't think I'll have it all done by then, how ever if people want to talke to me about booking Charactors in adance (This mean's promising to bring there own coustume) then The can talk to me at Galecon.

Groups in attendence will be

The watch.
    The Theives Guild
    The Assassians Guild
    The Guild of Ingravers(And Printers)
    The guild of Fools and Jockulators.
    The Seamstress's Guild
    The Alchemists Guild
    The Wizards
    Various assorted Nobility
    Visiting Froigen Dignatarys
    The Campain For equal Heights.