Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did Anyone Notice (Slightly mature content)

• 13-08-2003 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭

Not sure if any of you have seen this before, but i think most could imagine the situation in a crowded bar :D
    Here you go, hope it does not break any of the rules
    Did Anyone Notice?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

i'd say that might have been spotted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

well.. your doomed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

ok what bar was that ?! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

guess who is banned :) good pic though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Nitrox

Hey Mods, feel free to remove the thread if it breaks the rules, i thought it was fairly innocent as you dont really see much skin, most of the action happens in the mind of the viewer i say :cool:
    So i take full responsibility for the picture, just not the pictures people creates from it :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Nitrox

Originally posted by Wook
    ok what bar was that ?! :D

No one seems to know, most likely a result of: Photoshop, Your dirty mind or some party in the US, i would say here most people would go the toilets or preferably home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭EdBanger

Try thinking Beague Trousers with no back pockets, and then a accedentail look to the celling at just the wrong moment. I reckon this is all in our minds, tis perfictly inniocent in RL.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

The guy in the black on the far right seems to be stareing straight at them in confusion, so might not be photoshopped :)

Funny pic tho, if rather disturbing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

They could have at least gone to the toilets to do that.

Advertisement