Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Will Ferguson buy again?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭UbahOne

Im an account manager for IBM actually.

Are you? Well im a ****en millionaire...
    Nice try in trying to deflect attention away from the stats provided to you though, it really worked and the whole board doesnt think yer talking through yer arse... no go on away the adults are talking!

Your links are nothing. Mine was just an opinion, now wake up out of fantasy world and lick those stamps...:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭marct

Originally posted by UbahOne
    Are you? Well im a ****en millionaire...

Your links are nothing. Mine was just an opinion, now wake up out of fantasy world and lick those stamps...:rolleyes:

Blah, blah, blah...its your ball and you're going home:o Well you really showed me! (whole board points and laughs at UbahOne):p

Here Marct...this is your life

Well done!! post a link that doesnt work to the boards. And, whaddya know Princess, its really witty when put in a quote. Again you are deflecting from the issue. If yer so great why dont you start a poll as to whether Puyol is "..best CB in the world'. See what happens lamer!

oh that link does work alright...it must be your stamp licking office that you work in which has restrictions. That works alright...

You started all of this...

And now its finished for good...LAMER

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

oh that link does work alright...it must be your stamp licking office that you work in which has restrictions. That works alright...

You started all of this...

And now its finished for good...LAMER
    What's a lamer? what's this with everyone calling each other a lamer?

Marct, don't mind him - I tried the link myself and it didn't work.

What was the topic again?

Nope it doesnt work..just like your arguments. BTW, wow calling me a lamer after I called you one. What masterstroke of wit is next? 'I know you are but what am I' or maybe ' takes one to know one'. :o Still no poll I notice...

Marct it works...and its all about you...i urge you to try get it to work...

I did a little digging - UbahOne - do you remember the thread Dream team?

You posted a selection there and guess who wasn't in your defence?

• Advertisement

so?

Hes still world class...end of story and one of the best. Point prooven. thanks again...

I believe your point was "GRAB HIM! Best cb in the world... ". How exactly has this been proven?

Ye AVAILABLE.

Do you think utd would have a chance at getting Nesta or samuel???

Nah ah...

Ye AVAILABLE.

Do you think utd would have a chance at getting Nesta or samuel???

Nah ah...

Oh available now is it? What about Ayala??? You couldnt even get that right...

Well done Bambi! You can use google and can type five letters into a flaming.gif. :o Yer still wrong and that will never change:p

• Advertisement

Bambi? Are you attemtpting to insult me?

How exactly am i wrong?

Bambi? Are you attemtpting to insult me?

How exactly am i wrong?

Puyol is not the best available centre-back in the world, Linda.:p

Insults will not get you anywhere. Are you suggesting im gay? Are you homophobic? What is your problem?

:o

It's from Scrubs dumbass

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Im in a good mood so I wont ban anyone..

But Im closing this topic, and if anyone keeps this now abusive thread going elsewhere I will set galdalf onto them..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Good thing vagga got to this before me. If you lot want to act like a pack of fukin kids go ahead. But I hate kids and I'll stamp on the lot of you. Now grow bloody up or I will start banning without warnings.

Ubahone you have been warned once today already. You had the bloody cheek to then complain reporting this thread that you were being insulted after goading someone on. marct the same goes for you, argue with his ideas and posts but do dare to insult anyone again.

Gandalf.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement