Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sex on the Decks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Dear god...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

My sentiments exactly... :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 notty dread

Dear God? In the wise words of Bugs Bunny - Whats up doc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

don't mind them, they have something against hard dance.
    not a big fan of lisa lashes myself, way too overrated, i'd only bother going to check out the other 3...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Well actually Drum and Bass and filthy hard techno are my poisons, I don't like circus-music hard house muck though.

BLEEDIN RAPPEH

• Advertisement

thats cool man, Enigma is trying to vary its music policy as much as it is able to, for instance we have Billy Nasty playing near the end of September.

Also we have a festival coming up - where we are hoping to set it up that the clubbers can choos which DJs they want to play at it - but thats in a seperate post!

Personaly i'm into my pschedelic trance - although i have to say that i'm gonna invent a new genre of dance music because nobodies doing it at the moment - its gonna be a cross between reggae and trance building up to a pschedlic mix of ska and breakbeat.

Well I will whenever I getthe time!

pfft, psychreggaetrancebreakska has been done to death already, try something original ffs:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

ladyboys ?
    :confused:

tman give us some links for some of them tunes that have been done to death already - would like a listen.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Not into hard house meself, but fair play to yea for trying to get a lot of dif genre's there, I notice it does happen there from time to time

But anyways, as I am trying to get done to the redbox at the moment, how about a "Young talent night"
    As everyone's aware, this will not attract crowds...
    But on a big name night, you could run a comp for people to send in mixes, so they get to 'warm up' on the night before the residents.. its an idea and I willy hopefully try to get this going in the rb

• Advertisement

Originally posted by notty dread
    tman give us some links for some of them tunes that have been done to death already - would like a listen.
    yeah, try searching for "donkey pr0n" on kazaa, they're a pretty consistant group.
    they have a nasty habbit of renaming mp3's to .mpg tho.
    so you'll have to search for movies instead of audio.

Cheers man, will do. Did you ever hear of a tune called 'KLUNK' from green nuns of the revolution? Pure class I tell you.

I have a sample from bagpuss of loads of wee mice singing"The marvelous mechanical mouse organ" sounds funnny as fuk, gonna use it somehow, possibly with some organ intro from the doors... LOL, i'm sure jim morrison is turning in his grave!

we do have noites where we try out new talent in the pre club bar, - if you know any one or want to get a slot yourself email tony mullen on djtonymullen@enigma-superclub.com he sorts out that stuff. or leave a message on his messge board on www.djtonymullen.com

seriously tho, fair fucks for trying something original music wise, i'd definitely be interested in hearing one of your productions.
    post a link here when you've got something finished

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Emboss

my ears are sore thinking about it....the cover charge might be worth it if you got to cum over the four of them....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭pyramid man

sex on the deck. i imagine that would be quiet hard as the decks are spinning and there fore you would either be going through some major discomfort or getting really dizzy really fast.

you can tell miss behavin that i will have the bed warm thought.

Advertisement