Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New site proving Ireland to be a joke

Options
  • 13-08-2003 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭

I'm Currently trying to guage interest in a new site i am thinking of setting up about Irish politics. http://www.drinkfeckgirls.com
    I'm going for the Michael Moore - (Stupid Whitemen) approach

I think Ireland needs some of the more interesting parts of the freedom of info act made more accessible......like on this site

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Beer Baron

Erm, is there more to it? I got the graphics and that's it, couldn't find a link anywhere on the page- just a placeholder then? Aw well.

I'm all for it of course. I love good satire, not much of it on the web dealing directly with Ireland. Evil Gerald was a great site but sadly it hasn't been updated in some time. I assume that's what you're getting at? Good political satire?
    And the slogan (for lack of a better word) is perfect- and, well oh so necessary.

I am hoping you agree with me, then, when I say that ours is a nation in need of a good spiritual cholonic. Indeed I'd be more than happy to supply articles and ammunition to a site that really sticks it to the m-m-m-man.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

You hit the nail on the head - that's the line i'm going for
    It is just a place holder for now until i get material (and time)

any juice is welcome ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Beer Baron

I'll be there man.

Advertisement