Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happened to the good 'ol days of major rows!

Options
  • 24-03-1999 6:21am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Come on - somebody start a fight. Remember the old board that we used always be glued to for fear of missing out on the latest installment of serious rowing. Get it on again ffs. For my part - ye're are all bstrds but then again I'm pee'd and.. OMG it's 5.20 a.m.

M

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Yer a pr!ck Muso. Fu[k off ya ponce!!!

curlydav.gif

Yer a pr!ck Muso. Fu[k off ya ponce!!!

curlydav.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)

I'm so bad I said it twice...

*doh*

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Bloody Muppetry!

Learn how to use a Bulettin board properly for God's sake! No wonder you suck at quake!

smile.gif

enough to start an argument?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

yeah right kharn....
    thats f*ckin rich comin from someone who missed a train to dublin....twice!
    as for this post, trust q1 f*ckups to start this sort of sh1t. jesus, if you put as much effort into playin you wouldnt have to put up posts about baing 'average' at the game. youd be a f*ckin frag god.
    stupid pr1cks
    mind you, a new board for fights would be cool. wed even let that tit chrome (who is still around after 'officially' giving up quake) post his crap on it
    white(bo11ox)wash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Mickah

HEY!
    Check the indigo OPS thread that i posted, that was a good row

Mickah

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Mickah

HEY!
    Check the indigo OPS thread that i posted, that was a good row

Mickah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Da

workin on it....gotta get some **** stirring .....getting verrrrry quiet. I'll think up something

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

AHAHHA daaa got pneumonia (or NE-MON-I-A) cos he followed a sheep into a cold shower, and it took him 4 hours to get it coming, AHAHHAHA AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAh.
    You weak little spoilt fu{ckerrrrrrrrrrrr!

AHHHH SUCK ON MY ROD

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Pathetic lads. Sure jaysus some of ye can't even post a message properly. Once is enough guys.
    Sad, sad, sad!!!!
    By the way CW are a crowd of cheaters.
    (Now that always used to work - accusing a Clan of underhandedness)

M

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭adra

oi u wanna foight????????

wel then.....

WHERES ME SH@GGING DATABSE EH EH EH???

OUTSIDE NOW M8!!!!!!!

adra smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Yea your right musician this board has got a tad bit dull, ahhh the good ol day's of me and zero, and me 'ol mate Concerned smile.gif
    Bring 'em back I say.

btw anyone on for a **** up on monday ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

btw cloud any way of removing this stupid censor ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

yawn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

HAHhah LOL nice one ste heh

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

The censor is designed to improve your vocabulary, Rev Hellfire.

And musician, does FOATW really stand for "Fear of a Tangled Willy"?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Hehe,

if you replace the *s in Da's post with thin' the whole thing takes on a nice sordid tone

smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

ill start a few :

all childhood genuises repeat their leaving certs aged 20 - isnt that right D-Soarf
    quake 1 is better than quake 2 so nananna
    and blade is a downright ****

[nD]Zero

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

bleedin quake muppets smile.gif

you wanna fight............

WWMAN - dirty hun ****
    1 in a row - hahahahahahahahahaha

****in hockey - ya big shandy drinkin puffter

yer nothin but a soiled press on towel smile.gif

vagga(never one to resist the q for a arguement smile.gif)bond

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

hey vagga,
    i dont mind being slagged. im a big boy an i can take it.
    but you ever call me a hun c*nt again next time we meet you'll be going home minus a few teeth.
    no, there are no smileys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Alan

CW are a bunch of cheaters
    We openly admit this.

I also think Q2 is ****e
    so slow Rocket Fights are like handbag fights
    None of you ***** q2ers will play generations
    because you know you'll die
    Imagine playing some crappy level with crappy guns for fun
    QuakeWorld was around before q2 and will be around after q2 has long gone to the great big DM4 in the sky
    q2ers are an antisocial lot in general
    Never help newbies out at all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

same to u, tosser!

id actually just like to take this opportunity to tell you that you are all a bunch tossers...in the stakes of tossing you rate highly, if they had a tossing contest youd win it hands down (or up?) and a piece of unfriendly advice...thats dirty, you'll go blind! :p

q1 sucks btw :pp

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Alan

I would just like to reply to that last ignorant post of yours.

Obviously you have no intelligence whatsoever, relying on cheap "****ing" slags to get your kicks. You are the lowest form of life (read: Quake2 player) on this earth. Enjoy your pitiful life.

BTW Q1 sucks?
    What is Q1?
    First came Quake. Not Quake1 or Q1 or QuakeWorld1. Just Quake, original and best. As Cloud-Warrior said just seconds ago, oldies always win.
    Quake2 was the, as always, inferior sequel.

Feeling articulate,
    Hecate accepts Alan's quad shaft

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

GOOOOO Alan heh
    Alan becomes bored with life sad.gif heh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Is that a nerve I touched WW?

I take it you are not a Cliftonville supporter then

I am just winding you up (and its workin too) calm the hell down. We are all adults as you said. There comes a time when arguements are not settled by fighting any more.

I you get slagged on a thread about 'what happened to major rows' you dont freak out, you slag back - with whatever you want. jasus ask Tin Cool for ammo if you want ! I've done enough stuipid **** with him and a mutual freind of ours over the years......

Being honest if you r touchy about your religion, I unreservedly appoligise, and take everything back (bar hopeing rangers *choke* screw up for the rest of the season *choke*) But I dont know you but you should relax, who gives a sh1t if some punter you have met for a total of 10 minutes slagges you on the internet?

vagga

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

no, but they smell nice

Yiz are all pr!cks!!! I h8 ye all. CW Cheat - and so do INC (...stir...stir...stir...)

Quake 2 is an absolute muppet game - you're all boring farts that play it - it's too bloody slow and everything is a warehouse... (...stir...stir...stir...)

Wibbly Wobbly Man - I just didn't want to go. The whole Train thing was just an excuse so's not to hurt your feelings. I realised that I was going to a pub full of drunken Q2 muppets (*ick*) !!!
    (...stir...stir...stir...)

Anyway - that's enough for now. I'd better go do some WORK. Do any of ye lazy t0ssers know what that is? I doubt it - you're always posting stupid messages onto this stupid board. That John Breslin guy is a b0llix!!!

curlydav.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)

Rows?? Where have you been musical boy ??
    There have been a few rows lately ie mostly me gettin right up everyones hole ! he he redface.gifP

Viva le PeeWee !

As for this Q1 vs Q2 shyte...who gives a monkeys Titty ...Q3 is the way and soon a brand new game better than all the Quake series will be the best and ye will all forget about Quake ! So whoop de do....whoop de do to the world ! Q1 is q1, Q2 is q2 and Q3 is kinda both ! Theyre all pretty different anyway ( sort of ) ! So Arrsebiscuits to the lot of ye !! tongue.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

but the fact remains that Koopa is still a Camel :/...what do you propose to do about it?

Advertisement