Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Much lower pitch of voices from STB??

• 13-08-2003 11:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭

The funniest thing happened today. The voices and I'm not sure about the picture on my stb were slowed down. ie all the voices sounded like Goauld from StarGate SG1, much lower in pitch. In other words like slowing down a 45rpm record to 33rpm. When I plugged out the STB and plugged it back in everything was back to normal. Very Strange??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

Assuming you're talking of Dublin ntl digital, I get that at least once a week, except the pitch gets higher, not lower.

Then again, that's the least of my problems with ntl digital :)

.cg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭Calibos

Yeah NTL Digital Dublin/in Bray. This is the first time its happened to me and had NTL for about 6 months.

I look forward to the chipmunk voices next. Come to think of it, its a pity the chipmunks weren't on today. With the lowered pitch I could have heard what the chipmunk voice actors sounded like in real life :D:D:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Originally posted by cableguy
    Wow thats a new on me.
    Only ever got the picture and sound going out of sync with each other. It could be entertaining alright.:D

Same here, I've only noticed it out of sync (bleedin' annoying).
    I'll watch out for the difference in pitch though.

Advertisement