Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what's out this friday (15th)

Options
  • 13-08-2003 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭

what's are on friday

pczone said the new Cs is out is this true or will it be delayed.

cos there ain't no signs of CS 1.6 on the net.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

They probably mean Condition Zero.

Its sucks.

Avoid¹.

¹ See "Plague"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I dont know what is comming out.
    But do some people buy a new game every friday?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,382 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

If there is anything decent out i'll get the game the day it comes out. Sometimes I'll get a game almost every Friday and others like this summer I'd probably only get 1 a month at the most.

On a completely unrelated note I had a weird dream last night that psyvariar would be out not this friday but the following friday. Can't wait to find out if I have psychic powers or have been driven insane by playing far too many shooters this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

Originally posted by SyxPak
    They probably mean Condition Zero.

Its sucks.

Avoid¹.

¹ See "Plague"

but the bots are meant to be fantastic in cs 1.6 with it or am i mistaken?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

There have been excellent bots for CS available for download for years.

If your really getting into CS proper you'll be getting broadband and might as well be playing real players anyway.

All the good elements of CZ are going to be available for free. No point in buying it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭uzami

Cs 1.6 is available on the net

go to

http://www.steampowered.com/

download the client. download/update cs

You can play cs offline against bots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Games for the 15/8/03

PC:

Pirates Of The Caribbean
    Northland
    Heaven & Hell

PS2:

None

GBA:

Rock N' Roll Racing

Gamecube:

None

Xbox:

None

And Psyvariar is out on 29/8/03!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,382 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I've heard bad things about CZ. Single player is meant to be crap and not a patch on Raven Shield. The bots are meant to be fantastic thpugh but then whats the point in forking out all that money when you can get bots for free on the net or even play against other CS monkeys on the net quite cheaply.

Oh well one week off isn't a bad prediction. I also saw dodonpachi out the following week in my dream but I think I've just lost it a bit. I actually woke up excited that it would be coming out :D Can't wait for psyvariar to come out although it won't help my condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

yeh i was just wondering was it coming out so that if it is then the download of cs 1.6 has also gotta be released

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

I can't wait for Psyvariar. Makes me wish I'd bought a chipped PS2.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Psyvariar is only £15 only www.play.com and www.gameplay.com. Gameplay are faster but you pay shipment. Play are slower but you don't pay shipment.

Anyway, the point is the exchange rate is great for buying from the UK. I bought the Babylon 5 - season 2 box set for £43 and it worked out as €60. Thats about €30 cheaper then HMV in town!!

i'm off to rob the parents credit card.

Can some one post up todays releases from eurogamer to save me the bother of posting another thread.

Advertisement