Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confessions time

• 14-08-2003 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Father Dan steps out of the confessional box on afternoon and calls Tom the church cleaner over. Fr. Dan says to Tom will you step in here for a few minutes while I go to the loo. Its fairly simple what ever the person says they have done there's a chart on the wall there in the box just look at it. Across from each sin is the penance.

So tom sits in closes the door and opens the screen. A women on the other side says bless me father for I have sinned I gave my sisters husband a b1ow jo6. Tom looks up at the chart and cant find b1ow jo6 so he opens the door and calls one of the altar boys over. He says to him what does Fr. Dan usually give for a b1ow jo6 and the altar boy reply’s a can of coke and a mars bar.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Oldie but goldie....3 stars its still good despite overused

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

yup, it's all good. i've heard that joke many a time!

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭kanurocks

lol you know thers a clergy forum .it would do wonders for it :(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

tut tut.
    Back in my day we only got a lolly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Originally posted by TomTom
    tut tut.
    Back in my day we only got a lolly.
    Now THATS funny :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy