Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problems with geography?

Options
  • 14-08-2003 11:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

was there any problems with the geography results as mentioned on www.skoool.ie or was it just a rumour. it was my lowest mark and it means i miss out on choice #1 if not rectified
    ta

jonathan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

every1 i know was very disappointed with their geography :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 staralfur

it is a bit weird considering it is my lowest grade in the whole exams even though i thought i buggered up biology. it is also the lowest i have ever got for geography and i was hoping for 400 to do arts but now i was left with 380 which is fine and i am ok with but if there was an error it should be rectified before cao. which it won´t be
    j

• Registered Users Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭bkehoe

My geography was fine anyway ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Ughh my Geography results were terrible along with my whole school. I got a B3 which I will definetly be looking at.

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭^whitey^

Yup I was dissapointed with mine too was hoping for a B at least got a C1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

im thinking about getting geography checked, i only got a c3, my lowest grade and im quite disappointed because i always got pretty decent marks in geography.
    altho it was a bit of a dodgy paper, and i dont actually need the points, so i might not bother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 RockViper

I got a D1, was hoping for a C. I thought the paper was damn hard though, the only really hard paper of the whole lot I though but then again anybody I talked to didn't seem to agree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

Yeah, my geography and business results were considerably lower than I expected. I’ll probably get my business rechecked as the mark is nowhere near what I was desiring.

What are the chances of someone getting the wrong mark? As my best friend got an A1 in honours English, who failed the mocks, did no study whatsoever and can barely speak it yet alone write it – his spelling is atrocious and he uses very little words which contain more than five letters. It has suspicion written all over it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Geography was also my lowest grade with a D2. Something wrong definitely!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

i was hoping for a C but got a B which i'm very happy with.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭Tails

Yeah same in my school everybody expected higher. Got a B3 hoping for higher, if anybody knows any journalists make sure they find out, tell the people!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Xerxes

Can't complain about geography, got a C1 with only 3 questions done.More that I should have got.............

Advertisement