Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks to all the IE Quakers for coming to N.I.

Options
  • 29-03-1999 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Guys you are stars!
    Thankyou for making the effort to come up to Lanmeat Se7en.
    We enjoyed the craic and the fraggin (and the hiddin you gave the NI Team) LOL!
    I think all of us learned from each other, playing tactics, styles and how not to play Quake(With a joystick ;-0)
    The next time you come up we must try and arrange your B&B somewhere where you don't have to learn the National Anthem before you all go to bed. Ahem.
    (Fek, when I heard I must admit I rolled about laughing and the thouth of the look on your faces.)

Please let us know when you want us down for a return visit.

Rob.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yah we had a blast! Even in the final game when we were about 100 frags ahead gibby was still joking and laughing with us. The lads were real sports and lost with good grace.

As for the chorus of God Save The Queen I have to tell you that we were rolling about laughing too. We didnt feel at all strange, well, no stranger then we would if they had played the Irish national anthem! Anyway, it was a lot better then the muzak he had been playing all night.

We really have to do that again sometime with q2 and starcraft too. Maybe down here, I dunno. Either way thanks a million for the great time and hospitality shown to us. WE had a blast.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Scarab

Roll on QP2, and sure the nethouse is just down the road from the burlington aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Heh,

Thanx man, Great w/end.

btw the demos are up now at www.iol.ie/~eem

Advertisement