Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arf Arf

Options
  • 29-03-1999 10:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I just like to say that we were oh so 0wn0r3d, well played guys and we should deffo do it again!!! (preferably on BW when you lot have 400 pings...)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 gibby

Oh F~ck, I posted twice just over a "'d" DOH!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Hey gibby!
    Yeah we HAVE to do that again soon. It was too much fun.
    Respect for losing with grace and a good sense of humour. The day was a total riot and its a pity we didnt get to go out on the town with ye.

Hopefully we'll see you at rature99.
    NI should bring a team!

Give me a fwe weeks notice and we'll set up a rematch so we can own your asses (or something smile.gif )

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

Couldn't something be arranged in nethouse in 2 or 3 weeks? biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

dev says he can get an 8 socket hub..
    we all have net cards
    dev also says he can get a room
    what more do we need?
    8 player lan ehh wha?
    bank holiday weekend wha???
    players who think they will be HARD enough or if they are on team.ie or subs and can make it (with a computer preferably) post here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

Yeh me. and I'll be cheating to the max.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Lads if ya need a loan of a 16 port hub I can give dev mine for the weekend.

Gandalf.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

This weekend wont fly. For a start I'm off to report on TGI (*cough* name dropper *cough*).

But the idea is sound. I'll look at getting a big function room and we can play it there. Usually they will rent them for the bar bill.

I'll see about it when I get home after this weekend.

DeV.

Advertisement