Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

AA cover and a windscreen

Options
  • 14-08-2003 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭

Does windscreen cover be included when you purchase AA roadside cover for 80quid or so???

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Looking at their website I see this for Roadside Rescue:-
    Typical examples include:
    Flat batteries
    Keys locked in cars
    Faulty alarms
    Punctures
    Running out of petrol

Your insurance may provide some kind of windscreen cover. Usually these don't affect your NCB
    Killian

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

AFAIK, Hibernian offer roadside rescue and windscreen insurance as part of your car insurance policy.

Not sure about AA or RAC though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

with AXA and the only good thing i'm getting off them is the free windscreen insurance which does not affect my NCB. Had roadside rescue free for a few months, but then ya meant to pay for it. Not really useful for myself, can't remember how much it was but it wasn't expensive.

Advertisement