Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Koopa Funz Demos Fixed

Options
  • 30-03-1999 5:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

The new qizmo demo player fixes chasecam demos so you can see funz's and koopa's povs smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

most kickass....

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Von, where does qizmo look for the demos.
    I have qizmo and it is most excellent but I cant get it to play the damned demo.
    If has a browser that shows and empty dir but doesnt say what directory its looking for.

If I can get it to work then I'll post a rerecorded .pov demo cos it was a great match.

DeV

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

You cant rerecord them tho :/
    Pity as the funz demo is pretty good (not as good Skill5 tho)

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

I actually think the funz game had a nice display of aim by both players :p
    skill5 game was not tactical, and compared to the funz game, both players were missing a lot more in the skill5 game(prolly cos it was dm4(moan quad slows my machine, hehe)) than in Funz game(dm6).

in funz game, watch the amount of time a fight lasts.. the lg doesnt just seem to be hitting, it was actually hitting.
    i had been under the impression that someone was doing a .track demo with rate 10000, so final demo would be smooth... it was the best duel i played in over there (although the demo(even using qizmo) looks totally crap.. you cant tell how much either player is hitting really).
    Well played to Funz, who just wouldnt let me do a weapon run on him smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

1. unzip qizmo271.zip into your quake folder
    2. put the demo in /quake/qw/ folder
    3. run qizmo
    4. run qwcl.exe
    5. at console, type "connect 127.1"
    6. at console, type "rate 10000;cl_maxfps 72;pushlatency -13"
    7. at console, type ".playdemo <demoname>"

• Advertisement
Advertisement