Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TGI

Options
  • 30-03-1999 3:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭

Anyone know when and where the TGI is on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭Guinnessman

and if there is any chance that koopa might be invited wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

TGI stuff is at www.truegamers.com or thereabouts. Its starting april 3rd. Koopa was not invited cos he cheats too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Ronin

Sam you can only play with your left foot and big tow, anything else is just plain cheating..and if on a lan you have to use the proxy to give yourself lag...I mean really smile.gif...think of the children smile.gif..

Ro

Koops, I told hoony and izno about your evil arab witchcraft. No tgi for u.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

von your fridge will eat you in exactly 10 hours 46.34 minutes

• Advertisement

** Von has quit irc (quit: Eaten by Fridge..)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Koopa just missed out to Sujoy (?!) for the last place. There is still a chance so sam keep a bag packed but its a slim chance.

We'll just have to go to scotland and murder them smile.gif

DeV.

Sam if you continue threatening me with household appliances I will send your bags to cuba again.

"keep a bag packed"
    so it can be sent to cuba, yessss

definitely going to have a video camera this time (ryanair TAKE NOTE OF THIS)

this post hereby verifies the fact that next time i travel anywhere, i will definitely carry a video camera worth £999 which may or may not be damaged during transit thereby entitling me to a suitable reasonable theoretical replacement which will be sent to me through easons with or without vat charged at an appropriate reasonable theoretical price.

Von (if that IS your real name..), we have a log of you talking to your sister(cheating!!) while playing quake.
    stop it immediately mr. swine, or you will never see your dog again.

we have transformed your fridge into an automatic cheating device.. it will begin in exactly 12 hours.

• Advertisement
Advertisement