Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lovejuice (clean, honestly)

• 14-08-2003 11:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭

Better when told than read but here goes.

Johnny wants a telly for his bedroom for his 10th birthday but hs father is dead against it. "He'll be watching all the wrong things on it, no way". His mother argues that it's what he really wants and all his friends have tvs in their rooms and eventually talks him round. Johnny gets his telly for his birthday. He spends hours in his room watching the telly, morning, noon and night. One day he goes to his father and says "Dad, I was watching telly there. What is lovejuice?"
    "****e! I knew this would happen" says dad. "Sit down son. I think you are still a bit young for this but I'd rather you heard it from me" and proceeds to explain to Johnny about the birds and the bees, about love, lust, conception and childbirth". When he's finished he asks a shocked looking Johnny "so what were you watching on the telly?"
    "Wimbledon, dad"

See. Love. Deuce. Lovejuice.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

hehe funny, but it's in the little johnny jokes thread

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭kanurocks

its ok.you dont really see it coming ,the whole wimbeldon thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

'tis posted before.... but it's still funny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

seen it before good though:)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

How do you get from love to deuce in one go - that's three points?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Should we be expecting more jokes robbed from FHM?

Advertisement