Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joke in one

• 15-08-2003 12:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭

Tiger Woods is on holidays in Ireland and he's driving through some particularly isolated part of rural Ireland. He stops to refuel at some godforsaken, run down looking petrol station, the first one he has come across for miles. The guy inside, let's call him Jack, sees Tiger getting out of his Ferarri and thinks "Chrisht, these tourists have fierce fancy cars altogether". This guy is a bit of a hermit, even by local standards, so he has no idea who Tiger actually is. Tiger goes in and Jack says to him "Nice car you have there, sir". "Thanks", says Tiger, "I'll have €40 worth of petrol please". As he is fumbling in his pocket to take out the cash to pay, he draws out two of his golf tees as well. Jack sees these, knows nothing about golf and asks Tiger, "What on earth are those little yokes?" "I put my balls while I'm driving", says Tiger".

"Chrisht", says Jack, "Those luxury car makers think of everything".

Comments

Advertisement