Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Wheel trims?

Options
  • 15-08-2003 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭

is there anywhere online selling quality wheel trims? I tried the motorstore in Galway, all they have are crappy cheap looking ones for 45 yoyos??!! Or, sombody seel me some alloys for a mk3 golf?

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Originally posted by patch69
    is there anywhere online selling quality wheel trims?
    Thats a paradox - you cant have 'quality' wheel trims - they are all horrible plastic crap!
    I tried the motorstore in Galway
    Motorstore are usually expensive for everything
    all they have are crappy cheap looking ones for 45 yoyos??!!
    see point above about all wheel trims being crap
    Or, sombody seel me some alloys for a mk3 golf? [/B]
    try www.buyandsell.ie also

• Registered Users Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭patch

:D Thanks for that breakdown!! My thinking is that I don't want to spend a load on alloys just yet. And the wheels are feckin ugly. I intend spraying them black, then slapping on some half decent wheel trims.
    But I'm fvcked if I'm giving the motorstore 45 yoyos for them!

Cheers anyways.....;)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

try a breakers yard also - may find a good set of alloys (with tyres) for cheap (or you could find four mis-matching alloys for even less :D )

Advertisement