Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about UTV URGENT!!!!

Options
  • 15-08-2003 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

Hi again

I recieved my utv passwords yesterday for clicksilver I still have no dsl modem yet. They said I would have it today. I think I remember seeing somewhere that if you use your own modem and send the one utv give you back to them you get a refund of 50€ can anyone confirm this is right. Also if it is is there anywhere open late tonight where I could get one as you can see Im very excited by the though of having bb.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

modem comes in post, has to be signed for. I got mine before I got my password but BB was active when I plugged it in.

Ring them and ask them were it is. You would be better off just waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,868 ✭✭✭ozmo

Originally posted by mickb00
    Hi again

I recieved my utv passwords yesterday for clicksilver I still have no dsl modem yet. They said I would have it today. I think I remember seeing somewhere that if you use your own modem and send the one utv give you back to them you get a refund of 50€ can anyone confirm this is right.

€50 sounds like a good deal - I was offered €30 if I didnt take the modem to begin with (they take 100 then credit your account the discount). You could probably get more for it by selling it to a potential Eircom DSL'er who have to pay a fortune for theirs.
    Dont know if you can send one back though...

ozmo.

“Roll it back”

Advertisement