Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which indian restaurent is the best

• 16-08-2003 3:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭

Folks

Wish to know which indian restaurent is the best around DUBLIN.KILDARE.MEATH.....i mean just not indian because of hot spices and poppdums.....

Any opinion

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Corega

Sohag Tandoori in Dundrum, great service, nice beer (Cobra) and decent Indian music.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

surma on Camden street is pretty good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 357 ✭✭rachel

I don't really like Indian myself but I've heard good things about Khans Balti House in Donnybrook from a number of people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭query

For something a little further out the Indian Village in Blanchardstown is nice, as is the new one (haven't a clue of the name but its near the main street) in Lucan. Also Jaipur in George;s street is luverly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 billymeehan

Nupur in Booterstown (across the road from the dart station) is lovely as well, reasonably good value too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭beardedchicken

tulsi on baggot street (also in dundrum and galway) is top notch, if a tad expensive, but it's worth it for the extremely friendly service. highly recommended

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

I dont know the name of it, but their is a restaurant in Stillorgan near the shopping centre. Was really nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

Originally posted by Corega
    Sohag Tandoori in Dundrum, great service, nice beer (Cobra) and decent Indian music.

Have actually eaten there. Wasn't pushed on it, they didn't make my vindaloo hot enough, now I know that it's not technically an indian dish, but I did actually plead with them to just throw all their stock of chillies into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭ChicoMendez

kinara - clontarf is the one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

the bombay pantry in rathmines village, opposite the pizza hut is brilliant. It's take-away only though, but it is top-notch.

• Advertisement
Advertisement