Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What to do about foglights?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Mythago

Hmm, foglights... the pet hate of one and all!! But to be honest for the 4 yrs I owned my beemer I always drove at night with my front fogs on... why? Well anyone whose driven a pre 92 BMW ( the boxy kind) will be aware of the absolutely dire dipped headlights, absolutely useless, however with the FF's on, the road edges were lit up far more clearly than dips alone & made night driving that much eaier for me! What does pi$$ me off about FFs on car is poor adjustment, too many cars have them pointing upwards!? On my Beemer the FF's pointed down and only effectively lit about 1.5 car lengths of the road ahead of me. Rear fogs annoy the **** out me though especially when you can even make out the glow from the tell-tale light in the cabin!

Incidently, I've noticed that FF's tend to be called driving lights on a number of cars!

Advertisement