Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QVCuk, Exclusive Mulimedia centre with 80gb HD?..

Options
  • 16-08-2003 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭

New Today.

The Archos AV380 - Guinness world record winner* multimedia centre. Has gone on sale as a Worldwide exclusive available only from www.qvcuk.com
    The World premiere of this portable groundbreaking piece of kit wasintroduced this morning on QVC, and is their {TSV} Todays Special Value!. Its amazing features include the following:-

1, It has a 80gb Hard drive.

2, Its a movie player & recorder that can hold up to a staggering 160 hours of video!. With full stereo sound. and a remote control.

3, It can store up to 1 Million JPEG Photographs!

4, Or up to 2,000 Music CDs! includes Headphones.

5, Built in 3.8" screen, or watch/ playback/or record through your own Television.

I am slobbering at the mouth, and I could go on, but it costs Sterling £798.00, but QVC are offering it for "today only" at £659.00 or by way of 2 monthly easy payments , after midnight it resorts back to £798 and I repeat it is currently available only from them!! for those lucky sods who might be able to afford it, the QVC item number is [419934]** Good luck.

P.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Well, anyone had a look at the minblowing portable Archos AV380* 80gb memory - Entertaiment centre on QVC?..

Update, there are now less than 4 hundred left at todays special value price. Next airing live on QVC Satellite or cable or on the live TV link on QVCs website!.

QVC, have just announced along with the Managing Director of the manufacturers live on air, that this New product* with these specifications the massive 80gb memory, will only be available worldwide from QVC until 2004!. Remember that this product has been recognised already by the: Guinness Book of Records* - as the fastest product of its type in the World! at this moment in time.

P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Yeah its class. I was also looking at the Archos AV 320, another Archos product. It contains literally everything. A video player, MP3 player and recorder, digital photo wallet and data storage device all in the one device.

Advertisement