Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viewing Scripts

Options
  • 16-08-2003 4:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭

I just realised that you have to bring the same person to view all your scripts... I had always assumed that you could bring one person (ie your teacher) to view each subject...

Just seems like yet another example of pointless regulations implemented by department people, some of whom frankly don't deserve to keep their jobs....

Can any see any shred of logic in this utter bullsh*t?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Thats not true, you've been told wrong. I know for sure you can bring in a different teacher for each script. you probably mis understood someone saying you can only bring in one personf or each script.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

actually it is apparently at the discression of the supervisor :p

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I went and viewed my english script, and the English teacher was there in the room to look at the scripts, as well as anyone that other students brought along.

So obviously it's up to the supervisor :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Duffman

Hope so.... That's the official position anyway or has been in my school for last few years... :rolleyes:

Advertisement