Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CTYI Session 2 2003 :D

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Spog

Too many people talk too much sh!te, wouldn't you agree eadaoin?

But i did think this was a session2-ers thread thingymabob, what are the session1-ers doing here? CODE BLUE CODE BLUE............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

i remember richard, cathal and possibly diarmuid early being involved but i dont actually know, i supressed dat memory a long time ago :)

Btw, who are you mysterious 6th arcticle?

Ps
    CODE BLUE CODE BLUE............

Isn't code blue in hospitals?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 NinjaPirate

The name's Jessica, and I did Japanese in Session 2 (obviously, seeing as how this is a Session 2 thread... and Japanese was only offered in Session 2...)... And I agree that this S2 was fecking awesome this year. Definetly enjoyed it more than S1 in 2002.

Oh, and for those of you who don't recognize me, I'm the girl who sang the Italian song in the talent variety show thingy... Ehm, and those who were in Session 1 last year, I wore a trench coat allll the time. And dated the Muffin Man... Yeah. That's about it.

If anyone knows which songs they played at every disco, could they pleeeeeeease please post the names? It would be appreciated muchly. Heh. Yeah. :ninja:

SHWAAAAAAA!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

that was an awe-inspiring song jessica. absolutely wonderful.
    unbelievably good voice.

You really think so? Thanks... :D I was so nervous that people wouldn't be interested in hearing that kind of music. Still kinda nervous they weren't interested... eh heh... :(

Oh yeah! Gaybraham Lincoln... class. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 neko-chan

gah! everyone except me has heard jess sing! it's not fair... -_- *curses her tonsillitis* not only did I fall sick during ctyi, I missed the entire talent show! -__-

Lol, there there. *pats* Someday, someday... you'll hear me. :D Nevar give up hope (deliberate misspelling :D)!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Given this was my SIXTH session I have a far better opinion than you.

haha. :) Not that this session was the best or anything.

<< Fio >>
    Originally posted by Aliminator
    Yes, this session was ACTUALLY the best ever.
    it was my 5th. 5th!
    so i believe i'm an authority to say it was the best ever.
    <<SNIP: alim play nice - Neil >>

fek's sake.
    i make a few confrontational posts, and this happens.
    c'mon fio, hou-man says worse things ABOUT u, and u don't seem to give a rat's ass.
    leave's alone.

PS. who's the WhereIsMyMind person?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Outcast

Session 2 kicked ass! I did sociology (crap). Anyone else from that class here? It was the best craic ever in S2 cept for the crap music at the discos!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

is niamh from sociology the same niamh who hung round with Kieran and Shane alot??????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Outcast

No that's a different Niamh. Who is Spog?

Spog is Orla (hayes). The one with the purple glasses and red snowboots. May also be known for my pageturning skills for teresa at the talent show. Art Design. Such craic. Such a doss. FUN FUN FUN all round.

By the way, there be pictures i hear, of this year's session2 and also last year so check 'em out! Some ppl may have abit of a laff!:)

www.digitalstar.com/unitedstatesofwhatever/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

Originally posted by Jaffer

Isn't code blue in hospitals?

yes, and also in girls corridors when a male ra shows up during pyjama time...

Unless of course it's paul at which point there's a whole lot of sighing and fluttering of hands and hearts (hartes) :D

this year there was no Susan-type female RA. no one every guy would singly like to.....
    what's u ladies' obsession with Harte??

I must admit it was only after he tucked us in that i had a fondness for him. Hence the possible...obsession(?).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

hey every1
    first of all i gotta say to jess - u frickin rocked the place, we all LOVED u and i think you were a damn funky roomie 2!!!!!!!
    and shut up the people debating which session is better coz 1.it depends on the year and 2.i did both sessions one year and thought ses1 was better but this year i did ses2 and it was my best yet (although it did go scarily fast)
    anyhoo, i love+miss u all and you all better come to the reunions or i will hunt u down!!!!
    Luv+*******,
    Caoimhe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by Spog
    Unless of course it's paul at which point there's a whole lot of sighing and fluttering of hands and hearts (hartes) :D
    If you had seen what he did to Alex (Nyopallo) with my roommate's electric toothbrush, you wouldn't say that.

/me shudders and laughs simultaneously

Originally posted by Aliminator
    what's u ladies' obsession with Harte??

this is paul "pure sex" harte we're talking about here, alim! i mean, wow! haven't you seen him?! and he's soooooooo nice and cool and funny and sound and wonderful and fabulous and *swoon*....

remember the time he tucked us in, orla?! *pauses while stroking invisible beard*

• Advertisement

I would remember remembering with you only i'd feel like i'm intruding on you n poochy's remembering, if that makes sense!

oh, don't worry! anyone can do it! except for john, of course, he just poxes it up....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Sleazus

How can you not like Paul? The guy got my bling as a farewell present. And he'd damn well better wear it or else...

The guy just oozes Sleaze, but in a good way (I make it sound like there's a bad way to ooze sleaze... well, a few examples just occured to me, but for the most part sleaze is a good thing, just use it responsibly.)

By the way, I'm Darren/Aiden 2/Bigstick/Sleazy/Jesus/Sleazus. Pick one. It's nice to hear from you all again.

big-stick. ur just too damn sleazy! stop it.
    how could u give him ur bling and not me!!! i won the competition PROPERLY in the end. i actually went and got 7! for fek's sake.
    i never said i didn't like paul. he was sound. but still, it's not like i'd go gay for him or anything...i hope u don't. or haven't

Alim, hey, I was partaking in that particular activity for the sake of an artform. Besides, my bling, my sunglasses, a couple of my T-shirts. I swear, everybody at CTYI was trying to strip me. I admit, you were the better man. How could I compete with Gaybraham Lincoln in sleaziness? Now, had we actually thought the finances of the operation through, then it would have turned a fantastical evening into a truly whimsical affair.

Oh, and I'm still on the straight and narrow (despite those last three words).

"In prison, you're either the plug or the socket. The plug ain't gay, but the socket is. Oh, and then there's double adapters... but we don't talk about them."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭malecO

was never at session 2.
    S1 in 2000,2001 and 2003 for me.

BTW rhythmical bongo mad Alex calls for Aoise and Hou-man. You two know me from concorda but I know you guys were at session 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Hey FAidan, Alex.

I'm not sure that Niamh Skelly found her way onto boards.ie but anyhow i'm just after disposing of the amount of spam CTYI chain mail. (I swear that's the last time i'm giving you lot my e-mail address).

On another note;

"WE WANT SUSAN, WE WANT SUSAN!!"

and a quote from 2002

"Does clingfilm qualify as clothing"

Does anyone feel that this year the romance had gone and the sluttiness had arrived?

*Engages his ugly filters*

Oh yeah Alex, Hey!! I forgot to shake your hand when leaving, sorry!

*pats Orla on the ass*

I found out that i had 108 pictures taken this year, i'll try and get them uploaded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭article6

I will offer money to anyone who can... accidentally delete any photos taken of me which still haven't been... accidentally deleted.

Even the one with a leprechaun hat over my head? Especially the one with a leprechaun hat over my head. Although I think Emmet has that one...

Sleaze! Excellent to see you. The bling rating in Boards has now risen to "whimsical".

Hey, Houman, any chance I could get a hold of a few of those? I didn't bring a camera (or buy one) being the cheap bastard that I am, but the again, that's why I love me. Hey, Ed, great to hear from you again. So, how you doin'? Anyway, any source of photos will be *greatly* appreciated. And everybody loves a greasy Italian... It just goes down easy... oh yeah...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Sure Darren, when i get them uploaded :)

Advertisement