Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CTYI Session 2 2003 :D

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Tricky_Woo

Hi Assorted CTYI-type people!

Just wondering if there's anyone else on this board except Ed (Gaffo) from journalism?

I'm George, in case anyone's wondering

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

There's a Who is who thread i believe George.

Sing and dance for money now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Spog

No need to be mean Houman, i think its great george (hi george) decided to introduce himself here because it saves me the bother of goin to the who's who to find out who this Tricky_Woo be. yet again, HI GEORGE!! and just to annoy houman, I'm Orla. Thou knowest me i believe?? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ugh!

Hidley ho! I just thought id say hey and all
    Tim from elec. eng. btw
    I just thought id post this upn say hey to anyone who reads it, <<shush small child - Neil>>
    bye bye
    ;)

Aww Orla, *hugs*

*Smacks Orla's ass*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

hou-man. u've no tact what so ever.
    no wonder u scored a big fat 0. (neil. that was not confrontational. see?!)

Alim
    =
    BAKA YAROO
    KISAMA
    TEMAE

*smacks Orla's ass*
    *smacks Rose's ass*

end this blatant muppetry. i do'nt want to be blamed for another[/U] thread landing into muppetry

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

see, alim, you have yet to realise that the reason i edit/delete/lock is not cus of spam, or muppetry. without those this board would to some extent die. however, i do edit a)****e, b)anything truly offensive, c)bitchfights, d)attempts at starting bitchfights. which is the reason you are on warning. if any of the above start again and i see your name in relation to it there will be ructions. you play nice, i dont care what goes on. you act the ****head, you be treated like the ****head. Got it?

That goes for others too btw, not just alim.

Neil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Tricky_Woo

What on earth are ructions? The mind boggles.
    It doesn't appear in the Oxford, nor any other dictionaries I can lay hands on.
    Hi Orla! I do believe you're right! i do remember someone vaguely Orla-like from S2 this year. Maybe I do know you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

*clicks fingers* um-hmm, you go girlfriend! stick it to the man, neil!

.............?
    why with the americanised cheer-leader bimbo hand signals and all that? why??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭tibilt

hey george, its danny. good work neil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Spog

heh heh. gaybar crashed and burned at the reunion. heh heh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Ahhh... the journalism class.....

/me remembers

<< Fio >>

Advertisement