Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just to make you all sick...

Options
  • 01-04-1999 9:58pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

If you managed to be one of the people I have bounced up to and told that I'm going to TGI as a guest, then consider yourself told now.

I'll be writing a report every day on
    www.spinsol.com/qnn
    and hopefully getting a few interviews of the players too. I have the digicam with me so I'll take some pics too.

This is important for those of us interested in international gaming as the WDT will be there too, along with the TGI crew and a few national managers. I get the feeling a lot will be discussed and its good that we have a presence there.
    I'll hang out on irc as often as access allows to fill you all in and its on the verge of possible that we might have a PoxFM interview (but dont hold your breath).

Later. (Much later as it happens smile.gif)

DeV.

Advertisement