Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ntl digital channels

• 16-08-2003 9:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hi, i'm new to all this, but just wondered if you can ( like SKY digital) tune your NTL digibox into other channels such as all the BBC/ITV regions which are now avialable on SKY boxes.On another part of this forum i found the frequencys for all BBC regions which i have been searching for for at least 2 years,(I am a Celtic fan living in South Wales, hence looking for BBC Scotland) are there any frequencys available for extra channels on NTL?

thanks for looking, more importantly thanks for helping.

welshbhoy

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Unfortunatly not,
    With cable you can only view the channels on the EPG. There is no way to tune in any other channels.

Great to see another bhoy on the forums :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 welshbhoy

Cheers m8, great name btw:)

Advertisement