Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westlife

Options
  • 17-08-2003 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

Westlife whats the story?

should they stay or go? i think they should cash in the chips and call it a day.

who's with me?

Should Westlife just pack it in? 11 votes

No way dude! I think theyre bleeding deadly!
    0% 0 votes
    Just go away lads....please its embarrassing
    36% 4 votes
    Their existence makes no difference to my life.
    63% 7 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

In theory they should. In reality they wont be going anywhere until they all approach 30 and Walsh gradually phases them out while gradually phasing a new group in.
    Theyre a huge moneyspinner so there is no reason to get rid of them yet from a financial viewpoint.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

I would like to say “Their existence makes no difference to my life”, however when I hear bad covers of songs I like on the radio in ticks me off slightly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Their existence makes no difference to my life. the only hope i'd have of hearing them is in the car on the radio or in a shop

Advertisement