Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Anyone drive new Toyota Avensis?

Options
  • 17-08-2003 12:42pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has the new Avensis,i was thinking of getting a one year old one next year .
    I currently have a 1.8 vvti 99 avensis,great car,quick,comfortable and quiet.
    I have driven the new model and was very impressedbut would like to hear from an owner.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

I like these too but They seem alot bigger than the previous model - Whats the drive quality like? Heavier or faster etc?

Also how much is one e.g 1.9 vvti petrol?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Hi Mutz, it felt heavier alright with amazing build quility certainly similar to if not better than VW Passat ,Audi a4 which i also test drove.
    As for how quick it is, i drove the 1.8 vvti version as thats what i drive already and it felt a bit quicker .
    It seems and drove like an amazing car and certainly seemed better than the VW or Audi which are great cars too.

Advertisement