Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool Dire yet Again

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

They sound very exciting my only question is wht did they not play last week. I saw apost that they played well in pre season i did not see much about liverpools pre season but what i did see did not suggest that the as a a team did not do that well.

Hopefully Gh will play both at villa on Sunday in their correct positions. I will be watching with baited breath.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Originally posted by The Muppet
    Hopefully Gh will play both at villa on Sunday in their correct positions. I will be watching with baited breath.;)
    Not to freak you out or anything, but can I watch?, I've never seen anyone bait their eyes before - sounds cool.

Unfortunately I don't think either player will start, but maybe there is a chance for cameo appearances. I think the plan is to let them feel the pace of a few reserve games and then bump them up the next level (or else loan them to crewe and then release them in 4 years time without having played 10 games between them:mad: ).

GH is not as brave as AF in that regard - Christiano was given the chance to get straight in there [sigh].

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Not to freak you out or anything, but can I watch?, I've never seen anyone bait their eyes before - sounds cool.

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

That was not said and shadowing the ball out of play is not obstruction. Even shadowing the ball while it is running down the line is not obstruction, ya can shadow the ball where the f*ck ya like and it is not obstruction.

No 'Shadowing' the ball out of play is not obstruction, but putting your body between a player and the ball with no intent on playing the ball is. If a defender stads between the attacker and the ball and the attacker runs into him then it is not obstruction. However if that attacker tries to run around the defender, as most do, and the defender then tries to block the attacking player as apposed to playing the ball this is called obstruction. This is what Glen Johnston did and this is what happens every day in football.

Advertisement