Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CM4 Who has it for sale?

• 17-08-2003 7:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭

Anybody with CM4 for sale drop me a line! Havent bought CM new in any edition but i will if i cant get it. Have been playing CM 01/02. Is CM 02/03 available soon.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭UbahOne

You are a goldfish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭donhughberto

Simple question, if you don't have an answer stay away from my mine.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

If you want to buy something post it on the wanted board you moron.

Jesus, it was a general comment and CM fanatics are in here and come in to read latest. I didnt mean to offend anyone. Some people need to lighten up a touch. I will put it in wanted and less of moron sh**e.

Moderator = DapperGent??

Expect better from a Moderator, ur mamma not teach you to be polite!

• Advertisement

But you are a Goldfish. you ask about Cm4 for sale in the cm forum. then you want to know when cm 02-03 is out? Your just a goldfish.

Ok point taken!

It was very general comment, if you have nothing better to do than reply to a goldfish, u are a sad little man. What age are you, I would say seven or eight!

I am after information, can you answer my question, if not go away PLEASE! Even work is more fun than sad people like you.

Hopefully goodbye.

goldfish.

My apologies to all. I just put in 2002/2003 and meant 2003/2004!. Damn i am a goldfish lol, just have a plain hangover when i wrote it.

So Guys no hard feelings?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I would imagine CM 2003-2004 will come out in a couple of months. Definately in time for Christmas anyway.

What's a goldfish?

• Advertisement

Goldfish ya know? 2 second memory...ADD etc etc.

PS: No hard feelings to poster. I was just joking.

Thanks guys.

Drink and computers just don't mix, whats CM4 like, havent got around to playing much CM with work. Used to spend days playing and skipping college to finsih my season

Thanks Again for info, i found CM3 wasnt as good as the season versions 01/02 etc.

CM4 is excellent.

Good enough for me, i am off to buy it.

Thanks

Advertisement