Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metallica Set List

• 17-08-2003 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭

The set list for the entire Metallica festival tour seems as though it's going to be the same - at least it's been so already, and I've been told that they've kept it the same for entire tours in other years.

I spoilered it in case any of you don't want to know:
    Battery
    Master of Puppets
    Harvester of Sorrow
    Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
    For Whom The Bell Tolls
    Frantic
    Sad But True
    St. Anger
    No Remorse
    Seek and Destroy
    Blackened
    Fuel
    Nothing Else Matters
    Creeping Death
    One
    Enter Sandman

From here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

It should be interesting to see the response they get from the new songs. I plan to watch from a safe distance. That is, many miles away and several weeks later, on telly.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

They have been changing their set list on basically every gig they've played on the european tour. Fuel was a recent addition. And you can be pretty much guaranteed Whiskey In The Jar will be played or else there'll be hell to pay!!!

Although having just checked the metontour setlist's, it could be that set list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Lukin Black

Thank God they're only playing two new songs. The set list was the same for the two previous shows to this one, and I haven't checked out the American leg, but I know the Toronto one was the same, or near enough.

I'd love to hear more from the new album. I bloody love it! I know in france a couple of weeks back, they played leper messiah and they've been playing Damage Inc. at a couple of gigs. Mmmm, savage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Lukin Black

Haven't had time to get into the new album, but if they do come back next year, I might enjoy more new stuff if I go to see them.

• Advertisement

They're playing the point in February afaik.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Originally posted by feylya
    they've been playing Damage Inc. at a couple of gigs.

OH GOOD CHRIST!!! :eek:

Can you _imagine_ the absolute carnage that would ensue from that song :D

Any little linkin-wankstain fans unfortunate enough to be in the pit at that moment in time .. well .. wouldn't be for much longer ;)

I've been sharpening my elbows for two weeks :-) I just want to see Hammett trying to play the solo!!!!!!

Advertisement