Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone wanna see my Star Wars movie

Options
  • 17-08-2003 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭

then just go here Syxpak has kindly hosted it for me, for only my second attempt i think its quite good

Link Below enjoy

http://frink.nuigalway.ie/~syxpak/vidz/cv.zip

Shin

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

host is ****e, only getting it at 2k

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

I believe that its been hosted off a college network, syxpak will correct me if im wrong, just tried dling it now, im getting a solid 4.42 dl

So i dunno

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Zyox

I can't believe I wasted my net connection downloading that.

*apologises to his router* I'm sorry baby, blame shinzon.

whats exactly wrong with it as i said tis only my second attempt im still only getting used to premier

regards

shin

In fact if you can do better Zyox then do bloody so and post the fing thing up if not keep the gob shut

In fact if you can do better Zyox then do bloody so and post the fing thing up if not keep the gob shut

lol :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Im almost afraid to ask this but what are peoples impressions of the movie, good bad room for improvement, or just plain pants

shin

remember only my second time

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

RE: host speed

Afaik the network in the college is getting hammered.
    Normally you'd pull 1-1.1MByte/sec off it.
    10Mbit line -> 100Mbit FDDI -> proxy -> 80Mbit CDR ATM conn to HEAnet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

sorry to say but i thoght it was fairly crappy too. the only thing that i thought was good about it was the millenium falcon flying and thats cuz i have played GC yet. The rest was fairly crappy. No shooting people or funny kills or anything. Also the the movie ended and then there was still almost 20secs of just a black srceen and the music going??

Ok well you know how I feel on it :)
    Maybe change the font for definate and the music was quite poo.

Regarding the do better I'll bring up two videos I've done before. I've never used premier before using these and they were just ones I whipped up to test premier and kinda give myself a crash course in it :)

Video one: Abi on my Couch - Some footage of random person on my couch I had recorded for some reason

Video two: Monit0r - Video made to sell my creech's monitor. That's creech dancing. This is by fair my proudest work to date :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Don't use that crappy Midi music for one. The wipe was far too slow. And there was basically no action, just you flying about. A few kills would have been nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

as feyla said just add in a few good kills/funny kills and some other cool interesting stuff and use some effect and u should be set.:D

Advertisement