Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Xbox game at the min.

Options
  • 17-08-2003 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Well I’ve only played a few. But mine would be:
    1) Halo
    2) Project Gotham
    3) Return to Castle Wolfenstein

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Hmmmm
    1)007 Nightfire
    2)Blinx
    3)Mortal Kombat - Deadly Alliance

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭scoey

1:Project Zero (scariest game I've ever played)
    2:Shenmue 2 (yes i know its just a port but I haven't got the DC version
    3:Burnout 2 (most fun I've had from a racing game in ages)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

2:Shenmue 2 (yes i know its just a port but I haven't got the DC version)

Please for the love of god and my sanity, what in the name of all thats mighty in this flipping universe, plus my sanity, what in the hell do i so to find that blimmin street performer.

Im at the golden shopping mall, I talk to this old git for a few mins, i ask the wife next to him ,shes says talk to the old git again, cant talk to anyone in the circle of performers (where you think he bloody should be, SO

WHAT DO I DO AND WHERE IS THIS FING STREET PERFORMER

Calm Now

Shin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

favourite xbox game for me at the min is Rtcw on live, thats taking up most of my playing time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Mine, is SOF2 on LIVE. Getting ready for clan match soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

My top 5 have to be:

1. Star Wars: KOTOR
    2. Madden 2004
    3. Outlaw Volleyball
    4. RTCW
    5. NCAA 2004

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

It sucks that its still Halo.. Fifa still number 2 too................

Originally posted by shinzon
    Please for the love of god and my sanity, what in the name of all thats mighty in this flipping universe, plus my sanity, what in the hell do i so to find that blimmin street performer.

Im at the golden shopping mall, I talk to this old git for a few mins, i ask the wife next to him ,shes says talk to the old git again, cant talk to anyone in the circle of performers (where you think he bloody should be, SO

WHAT DO I DO AND WHERE IS THIS FING STREET PERFORMER

Calm Now

Shin

Ok , if I remember correctly the guy isnt in the circle , he's sitting on the ground nearby or something. I'm pretty sure of that but don't hold me to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Retr0Gaymer

Hes the guy with the long hair sitting at the right wall (as you enter the mall) with a small table near him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

Was burnout 2 till last week.
    Now its tiger woods 2003, its really quite good.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Retr0Gaymer
    Hes the guy with the long hair sitting at the right wall (as you enter the mall) with a small table near him.

err hes not that guy with the banjo thing is he, with the wife sittin next to him

shin

The guys definitly on the ground near the circle of people. Just look around a bit and talk to any people who are sitting or lying on the ground...

Thx for all the help here guys much appreciated i found the bloody git, he was behind a wooden table to the right of that circle and he was fast asleep on the ground, how i never spotted him before ill never know

Anyhoo im off with me letter to the martial arts teacher, see what happens from there

YIPPEEES SHINS HAPPY

Shin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

I want to get a Good RPG/ 3rd Person Adventure game for d xbox but i dunno what to get, Uve been talking about Shenmue 2, but i was wondering if its anygood cuz ive herd ****e reviews, but besides that anyone get any recommendations?

Thnx, Storm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Zion

I think DOA3 is quite good. I was thinking getting Crimson Sea. Does anyone have it? It looks really good with the weird creatures all over the place. Like Stormfox1020, I do like some good long RPG. Hope they'll have some for the xbox soon.

Well Shenmue 2 is a great game , definitly one of my favourite games on any console. I'd say the main problem some reviewers might have had with it was the fact that it was just a port of the Dreamcast version with little added to take advantage of the xbox hardware. I don't know how good playing shenmue 2 would be if you hadnt already cleared shenmue first (you get shenmue the movie with shenmue 2 , but I havent watched it and don't know how good it is).

I will how ever go as far as to say that if you have a dreamcast you NEED to get your hands on Shenmue simply for the experience , since there really arent any other games quite like it .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

scoey,

If you completed Shenmue on the DC and play the sequel on Xbox, its great!! Especially because you know the whole story. The DVD isn't the same. there are little things like notes missing and plus i loved playing the old Sega games in the arcade in Shenmue.

Love shenmue 2 aswell!!

Originally posted by clownboy
    The DVD isn't the same.

Yeah I watched a bit of it today and it's quite crappy.

Advertisement