Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

zelda

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I dearly hope the next Zelda stays with the cell shading.

More than likely it will since it will be using the same engine.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭public_enemy

Originally posted by Goodshape
    ...actually, there's this one place, I can't remember the name of the island, but you hookshot up on a tree and then go down the hole... inside theres a stack of blocks, some you can move and some you can't. As far as I can tell, you have to get to the top of the stack (by moving some of the blocks to form steps) and deflect the light thats shining there onto the treasure chest so you can open it...

I've spent ages, and I just can't get to the top :(

..anyone know what I'm talking about? is there a trick or something? Flupin driving me mental.

if i remember correctly, the blocks you can move are a different colour or something like that... they're different anyway.

i've got 19 and 2/4 hearts and i just can't find the last two pieces. i'll have to go back and work my way through the hearts chart.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Bought it yesterday. Gawd how gay are those pirates? Got into some fortress then went to bed. I have to say, i actually was pissed that they took my frikkin sister! God i love getting immersed in zelda games

Advertisement