Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Round Offers, when?

Options
  • 18-08-2003 8:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭

Just wondering when exactly the first round CAO offers are out? Looked at cao.ie but there was no specific date that I could see...

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭ciderandhavoc

Points and offers are published tomorrow morning.

Offers are posted this morning to candidates - to be delivered tomorrow, and the points will be published tomorrow in the papers, online and on Aertel, I think its from about 6am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭canker

cao.ie at 6am, but I imagine you will be able to get tommorrows papers tonight and some of them are printing the points requirements so you should be able to figure out what your offer is goin to be from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

www.rte.ie/cao

I got mine of there last year. They had them up at midnight of whenever they were due out.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Don't suppose the text

"Round One Offers will be available online from 6am, Tuesday 19th August, 2003 "

in large red characters, complete with scrolling information gave you a hint? ;) .

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Emerson

Where? Cao.ie?
    I get an ActiveX warning on the site, I'm assuming my browser isn't showing this date or I'm not looking at the right page (or blind)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Emerson

BTW.. If anyone does manage to pick up an early copy of one of tommorow's Irish Times tonight, please let me know..

I'm dieing to find out what I'm going to be (or not as the case may be) doing over the next 3/4 years!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Calm Emerson......there's plenty of time to find out.

I remember that day so well......I was in bed, and my parents said "The CAO offers are here". I grumbled and continued my sleep. My Dad came into the room, slapped me on the head with the mail, and said "Open it you lazy bastard, you may be confident, but we're excited here, I'll be back in to you in a second." So I opened it. Got my first offer. Opened another piece of mail. It contained a cheque for nearly £7,000 (completely unrelated to the LC). Needless to say I was far more excited about the cheque :D

Advertisement