Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

its time to go!

Options
  • 02-04-1999 11:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

lo lads for the last time
    1st things 1st a few thank u's
    thanks to blade for teaching me the game.
    thanks to dev for hes time.
    thanks to bubbles for ,well just for being bubbles
    and ofcourse adra and cream good luck
    and to the rest of u mad **** ie:vexorg ganddy butt johnno muso cloud mp and the rest of u mad basterd's cya in hell some day
    its been a blast latter lads
    thats it for me iceman (no more)
    bye

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Hmmmm looks like the age of the dinosaurs is nearly over......

Take it easy mate,

Gandalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

I should probably tell yas taht Johno, too has given up quake, he's moved over to Scotland just there on Friday without any notice = to live with his sister and I doubt he'll be able to play from there as money is certainly not pleantiful there. I'll be keeping in touch with him, and so g'luck JJ. AHHAHAHA no quake smile.gif

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I'll cya Iceman - sorry to see you go. A bit sudden like. And no reson either. Ah well, sure maybe Quake is dying after all.

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭blaster

Gluck man nice playin yah tongue.gif

Blaster

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Requiem For An Iceman.
    Iceman was, I think, the second person I met ever on a server. He was the original giblet with myself and it was a long time before we got anyone else to give up caring about winning and play for a laugh.
    There were many times with Clan Giblets that I felt like just jacking it in and going to play for one of the other clans but Iceman stayed true to our original motto: "We suck but if we ever beat you we'll never stop laughing at you." He once told me that I could leave if I liked but he'd carry on Giblets without me!
    Ice, you're a true mate, stay in touch man and maybe I'll see you at qpII.

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

right ths is gettin fookin rediculous!! sad.gif

cya iceman
    be good smile.gif
    and dont treat the world too bad...

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Carnate

g'luck Iceman..

Been a blast man.....

Live long and prosper!

Ray

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 cgnfJames

G'luck Ice. Thanks for everything!

Btw. lads I ran out of ink in the printer last year(or was it the year b4) at some stupid hour of the morning and needed to get a job finished for the following morning.Iceman didn't know me from adam but he gave me his printer at about 3am and we got the job done! and as a result of that I got a big f*ck off Ford Explorer to drive across the states for free smile.gif. Owe ya one m8.
    GG
    cgnfJames

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

Luck Now Ice

Enjoy Yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Alan

You probably dont remember but I used to hate you for always stealing my colours in CTF smile.gif

GL

Alan

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Dupre

Never really spoke to ya Iceman, but I
    always remember ya there on the Indigo CTF servers in the early days having a bit of crack with the rest of us.

G'luck !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

And so the curtains fall on yet another Ice age.

The Clan Arena just won't be the same without ya man. Good luck out there in the real world whatever your reasons for leaving.

Advertisement