Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screaming skies, aug 26/eammon dorans

• 18-08-2003 11:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭

If you want to hear new good music come see us, there are a couple of support acts who are pretty decent too, and i shall post em here when they are confirmed. So get yer mates, get drunk,get there,get to know everyone in the room cos it promises to be a great nite.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Saint-dotsie

come

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

you know yet who'll be supporting?

The messiah operation and the licks, the beautiful losers pulled out, but i promise were good, come and i will buy you a drink,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

are you going to buy every one that arrives a drink?:p

perhaps

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i shall take that as a "yes"

there are other ways of showing gratitude (if ye know what i mean tyrrial ;) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭curadh

What are screaming skies like? What type of music etc. I downloaded some of the licks stuff, not my thing. I just might grace mr.dorans halls of sonic pleasure with my presence that night tho. Maybe. Will I just tell the barman to "put it on whole lot a dotsies tab"?

lol
    Were like the screaming skies, a good rock band with sensible melodies,we wont dissapoint ..the licks are friends of mine, not my thing either but they are cool people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Originally posted by Saint-dotsie

Were like the screaming skies, a good rock band with sensible melodies,we wont dissapoint ..

Hmmm "sensible" melodies.. what the hell does that mean??:confused::D

• Advertisement

they aint cheesy and they aint intricate or complex , ye could sing along.. the songs are very good. The musicianship is quality if i do say so myself :)

tis tomora and yill be sorry if ye werent there

www.screamingskies.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 BadMonkey

If you did miss, it, you should be sorry, that was some good old fashioned rock 'n roll right there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Werent youse playin in TBMC last night???

Not bad. 8/10 for effort. Voice was a bit croaky

Good lightshow too

thought mark sang very well?

Advertisement