Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terrible joke!

• 18-08-2003 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭

A man goes to a disco and starts chatting up a very attractive
    looking Chinese girl.
    After a night of cavorting, she asks him back to her place for "coffee". They get back to her flat and she tells him to help himself to a drink whilst she slips into something more comfortable.
    Just as the bloke's about to finish his scotch and coke, the incredibly sexy Chinese seductress returns wearing only a see-through negligee.

"I am your sex slave!," she announces. "I will do ANYTHING your precious heart desires!"

The man can't quite believe his luck and says, whilst licking his
    lips in anticipation, ..... "Hmmmmm, well a 69 would really hit the spot."......

"F**K OFF!!!" the Chinese girl replies angrily. "I am not cooking for you at this time of night."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Thats a really old one. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

ah that's a great joke. Me likes :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

can i have fried rice with that.:D LOL nice one :) :ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭Hairy Homer

Confidently expect this one to be so old that only those of a certain age will know it.

What do you call an Irish girl with one leg shorter than the other?

Eileen

What do you call a Chinese girl with one leg shorter than the other?

Irene!!!! (Geddit?)

What do you call an Irish girl with both legs the same size?

Noleen.

What do you call a Chinese girl with both legs the same......

OK OK. I'll go.

Advertisement