Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

severe dislikes

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I am the lord thy mod.

I am also the one who keeps you from insulting people and bitcchfighting. read the charter. thats what its there for.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I hate pesky kids who play computer games in computer labs they are not supposed to :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 2smartbyhalf

I hate bullies more than anything else. Nothing angers me more than someone hurting another human being for the sake of hurting someone.
    I hate the Bush II Admin's gunslinging cowboy mentality, which is poisoned the fact that Americans are usually great, Liberal people.
    I hate pointless giggling. AARGH!! Shut up, someone's trying to talk.
    I hate the Catholic Church for their completely closed-minded persecution of people throughout the centuries, their crack-brained philosophy and their idioic self-righteousness (The Pope wants the new E.U. Constition to mention the Catholic Church's influence over the centuries)
    I like a few things, but not as many things as I hate. I hate that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

i hate the way pro-lifers think they can answer my tough rigourous questions with the words 'god' 'morality' and'life begins at concpetion'. i consider the right wings anti-abortion lobby to be very very bad close-minded people, usually men. and it really, really peeves me off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Alaronshannara

Well, I have to admit that I myself am one of those extreme right wing terrorist scumbags who eat children and sacrifice puppies to satan on the foon moon of every month. I disagree with abortion.
    Life does not begin at conception. The two gametes which ultimately form the zygote are both alive.
    Human life, and the potential for intelligence, indeed even the soul (whether you believe it to select the host or develop with it) all begin at conception. I believe that abortion should be allowed if the birth would kill the mother, but any situations otherwise are murder, pure and simple. Spout quotes and examples from "The Cider House Rules" all you want, but no matter how inconveniencing it is to give birth to the child, be it the offspring of a relative, a rapist or from sitting on a toilet seat, you are, in the end, giving birth to a child.
    I think, if you are going to kill the child, kill it looking into it's eyes, so you can see it die in agony.
    Now if you'll excuse me, I'm overdue my sacrifice to satan.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

let me guess: you don't own a womb

I could get one... wanna donate? I feel like creating something unique that has a personality all of it's own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

the closest you're going to get is to sprout a child from your temple, Zeus-style. good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

from the over working fingers of Alaronshannara
    -"The War on Terror". I mention this circumstantially. In 20 years it probably won't bother me as much, but I believe their punch up session on the middle east is just to distract the American public from the fact that they failed miserably to catch Osama. And for crying out loud, either admit that you're there for the oil or get the hell out.

eh. no. All empires come and go. Politicians destroyed Rome. Same here. the country is coming apart from it's seams.
    and their economy is going DOWN THE HOLE. war was to stimulate the economy. how do you think they got out of 1929 crash? world war 2.

twix_girl: or u can rent-a-womb, as drug companies do in the 3rd world.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by bananayoghurt
    I hate pesky kids who play computer games in computer labs they are not supposed to :)
    Erm, yeah, they're the worst.

/me slips out side door

• Advertisement

In defiance of your doubts, I'm going to use the lore that I gather unto myself during my stay in college to design an artificial uterus, with which to make curious little babies. And, I'm gonna implant it in my head, and put a viewscreen in there so they can look around as soon as they develop visual receptors. I mean, what the hell do children think about in the time they spend in the womb? I'll have to ask one next time I have the opportunity to talk to a newborn.
    They probably just think about mummy's voice etc., I mean, she's the only person they could be thinking about. Or, if you play them music through headphones, they probably bliss out to that. I know I would. For some of them, that's all they'd get, listening to mum and baroque music. Poor little souls. Then again, I suppose being allowed to live until term might only disillusion them when they are born and see the big, cold world full of bombs that awaits them.
    Actually, that reminds me of something from "The Sandman". Can anyone here tell me why the unborn invariably end up going to hell? Why oh why does Gaiman think that the most innocent souls of all deserve eternal torment? I mean, heaven and hell are silly enough concepts to begin with, without being unfair about it to boot.
    Sigh.

Advertisement