Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Wars knights of the old republic

Options
  • 18-08-2003 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭

This is out at the end of the month as far i know, for both Xbox and PC. The rating given on xbox.ign.com is pretty good, i can't wait to play it :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Star Wars KOTOR is absolutely brilliant. I've been playing it for the past month and all I can say is that it's class. A definite must buy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭bloggs

Originally posted by kensutz
    Star Wars KOTOR is absolutely brilliant. I've been playing it for the past month and all I can say is that it's class. A definite must buy.

Where did you get it (if you don't mind me asking) i thought it wasn't released yet? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

I got it from my aunt in America. She sent it over to me 2 days after it was released. I have 3 xbox's and 1 is a US machine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Hickz

just managed to get a copy and its brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Can I ask what the combat is really like. Any review I have read says that it is a hybrid of real-time and turn-based. How does it work out in reality? Is it like the Final Fantasy series?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭bloggs

Xbox.ign.com give it a close second to Halo as the best Xbox games :)

Can't wait to pay it, Halo 2 and Doom 3 :D

Advertisement