Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

played Gemini i did i swear i did

Options
  • 02-04-1999 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭

yeah i know "who cares?" but I played gemini - that yank fella on the US team. Was a great laff specially playing with the crap ping and the pl.
    Really cool guy and we are now m8s. for life.
    Check out the demo here www.csn.u.ie/~overlord/pub

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

fair play smile.gif

new : gg man! not bad for a moaning hpb! take it blade (watch the demo) smile.gif

url is wrong tho
    www.csn.ul.ie/~overlord/pub
    is more correct smile.gif

lad

[This message has been edited by SeP (edited 02-04-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭earthworm_jim

Pity he's not in the TGI. It looks class. I think I'll be spending a fair bit of the weekend downloading and watching demos.

Has anyone seen any good gemini demos? Myself and chaos started watching one on dm6 but it was a bit boring. I assume he's pretty ninja.

Oh yeah, while I'm posting ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLOUD!! YEAH! SOMEONE OLDER THAN ME!!

and did anyone see this aussie quake site?

http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/nCrust/index.html

The review of dawsons creek is class (if a bit too rude for younger quakers).

ewj.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

All HPB's whine about LPB's, some say it to your face like I do, but the rest say it behind your back, sure it's not nice saying things behind peoples backs sure it's not?

Anyway Sep your the biggest whine I've met! "Split the CW's!!!" Oh don't worry I've heard many an LPB whine too. Sure nobody likes playing at a disadvantage be it ping or team, sure ND refused to play CW at QP because they were too hungover, thats a disadvantage too.

Blade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

yes blade ****in genious there
    4 cw vs 4 muppets
    now where is the fun in that, ok for you yes, but for the 4 muppets bein spawn raped its not likely ull get another game against them anway. just grow up blade, bieng ****in pety over that is just idiotic

lpbs whine when their ping goes from 30 to 34 smile.gif

se - woman whiner type yoke appearantly - p

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Sep your such a spa, I've seen other people say things about you but I've only recently found out what they meant about you, I'm not talking about 4 cw's v 4 muppets, you whine when theres 2 cw's on one team, one team always usually does win, yes and unless your on the winning team your whining like an aul wan and you drop in a huff.

Blade

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Just to drag this back to the topic, before we go off for one of Blades record attempts...

I talked to Gemini on IRC today and chatted to him about the game. He said he thought OL was damned good for a lpb who had to play hpb and said (I quote) "I'd hate to play him on a lan!"
    So go on ya good thing OL!
    He's hoping to be at rapture99 btw.

DeVore.

Ja takes time for an LPB to get used to being a HPB as it does for a HPB to play on lan also I don't think OL is used to playing that level with no quad, diff tactics altogether, I still think he should have played him on DM6 while he had the chance.

Blade

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

no i new how to play the level and all he was just better than me

Advertisement